Having earned a diploma from the Damascus Technical Institute of Applied Art, Mehyar has practiced as an artist, sculptor, designer, and painter in Damascus, Istanbul, and currently Vienna.
Through his participation in exhibitions, symposiums, and creation of Sabadalla group, Mehyar strives to collaborate with other young like-minded artists interested in making their own business of art.
Born in Feb. 1990
Exhibitions and symposiums
· Artwalk 18, SlowCraft, Vienna, Austria.
· Disconnect, Xevents UK, London, UK.
· The Sculptor of Damascus, Göttlicher Gallery, Krems, Austria.
· Salon der Künste, Wien Museum, Vienna, Austria.
· Salon der Künste, looshaus, Vienna, Austria.
· Table of Plenty II, Gebietsbetreuungen Stadterneuerung, Vienna, Austria.
· The Sculptor of Damascus, Telluride Gallery, Telluride, Colorado.
· ARTmART, Künstlerhaus, Vienna, Austria.
· Agafi symposium, Meridien Hotel, Lattakia, Syria.
· Soria Anti Alajmal symposium, Tartos Cornice, Tartos, Syria, (Artist Assistant).
· Damascus citadel exhibition, Damascus citadel, Damascus, Syria.
· Al Rabie exhibition, Al Riwaq Hall, Damascus, Syria.
· Al Shabab symposium, Damascus citadel, Damascus, Syria, (Artist Assistant).
· Sculpture techniques, Voluntary Teacher Assistant, ERG-Donaustadt school, Vienna, Austria.
· What is Sculpture? workshop for children, Marie-Jahoda school, Vienna, Austria
· Mo.ë gallery auction, Thelemangasse, Vienna, Austria.